Small informal garden
The client required a full re-design of their garden at their home in Brixton. The challenge was to produce an informal design in a small area which would feel organic with a Mediterranean theme.
The garden was to be as an outdoor eating/entertainment area and a place to relax and unwind, and potentially sun bath when the British weather allows it. It was important that the garden was child-friendly, and have space for children to play. Some herbs were be grown near to the house, other planting was attractive to birds and bees.
- Dining area with space to fit table and chairs for 4-6 people
- Artificial lawn
- Secluded/informal seating area
- Small garden shed
- Fruit trees/bushes Mediterranean
- Retractable washing line
- Play Area – potentially sandpit
- Trellis around boundaries to give privacy/attach climbers
- Space for freestanding BBQ
- Pots (Terracotta)
- Garden Furniture
- Low Maintenance